The Automotive Business Segmentīs Products and Services EB offers software products and R&D services for carmakers, car electronics suppliers and other suppliers to the automotive industry. The offering includes engineering services and incar infotainment solutions, such as navigation and human machine interfaces (HMI), as well as software for electronic control units (ECU) and
driver assistance (DA).
EBīs products and services in the Automotive Business Segment are:
• EB street director a versatile navigation software platform with customization capabilities;
• EB GUIDE an innovative, flexible HMI development and speech dialog platform;
• EB tresos a product line of seamlessly collaborating AUTOSAR software components used in
ECUs (Electronic Control Units) and tools for their configuration;
• EB Assist an extensive product line with tooling and a software development kit for driver assistance solutions;
• Engineering services comprehensive services concerning the software development for infotainment, driver assistance and ECU in the automotive industry.
By combining its software products and R&D services, EB is creating unique, customized solutions for the automotive industry. EBīs software products generate license fees, often combined with supply of R&D services for customized solutions.
EB and AUDIīs subsidiary, Audi Electronics Venture GmbH (AEV), have a jointly owned company e.solutions GmbH that is currently developing infotainment software and provides systems engineering and systems integration services for Volkswagen Group car models. EB also delivers products and R&D services to the joint venture. EB owns 51% of e.solutions GmbH and AEV 49%.